The London almanack, or, A compendium of the year 1673 [microform] : referred particularly to the meridian of the most famous city of London : together with some antiquities relating to that ancient and honourable corporation, not commonly known to the worthy inhabitants thereof / by Mercurius Civicus
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
- London : Printed by Thomas Ratcliffe and Nathaniel Thompson, for the Company of Stationers, 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- London almanac and Compendium of the year 1673
- Second part (p. [33-46]) has special t.p.: The London almanack, 1673. and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1517:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1925
View MARC record | catkey: 2658536