Baptismōn didachēs [microform] = Of the doctrine of baptisms ..., or, A discourse of the baptism of water and of the spirit / by John Gosnold ...
- Gosnold, John, 1625?-1678
- Additional Titles:
- Of the doctrine of baptisms ..., or, A discourse of the baptism of water and of the spirit
- London : Printed by J.S. for the author, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 45 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Baptismōn didachēs
Of the doctrine of baptisms
Discourse of the baptism of water and of the spirit
- Title transliterated from Greek.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 381:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1310
View MARC record | catkey: 2658569