The Lord Hvmes his speech [microform] : delivered in the presence of the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, to the Honourable Court of Parliament of both Houses then assembled in Scotland, the 16, of this present moneth of August, 1641 : wherein is expressed his loyalty to His Majesty, his love to both nations, and his hearty desire unto that Honourable Assembly, to prevent the inconveniences that might arise between Scotland and England, though himselfe had bin [sic] formerly one of the chiefe covenanters against us.
- Home, James Home, Earl of, -1666
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hume, David, 1560?-1630?
- Related Titles:
- Lord Humes his speech
- Wing erroneously attributes to David Hume.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library and Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 716:1 or 259:E.199, no. 9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3660
View MARC record | catkey: 2658612