At the court at Whitehall, the 29th of June, 1688 [microform] : present, the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, Lord Chancellor, Lord President, Lord Privy Seal, Lord Marquess of Powis, Lord Chamberlain, Earl of Huntingdon, Earl of Bathe, Earl of Craven, Earl of Berkeley, Earl of Melfort, Earl of Castlemain, Lord Bellasyse, Mr. Chancellor of the Exchequer, Sir Nicholas Butler, Mr. Petre : whereas by the late Act of Uniformity, which establisheth the liturgy of the Church of England ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Broadside., Caption title., Signed: John Nicholas., Item at reel 716:6 incorrectly identified as Wing J258., and Reproductions of originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 716:6 and 2484:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E833
View MARC record | catkey: 2658622