A letter sent by an Oxford scholler to his quondam schoolemaster [microform] : wherein the Parliament is proved either not to be at all, or to be at Oxford : their pretences detected, some objections answered, and the Kings cause so asserted, that the schoolmasters answer doth acknowledge himselfe convinc't : as also the scholler's reply to that answer, wherein he hath inserted a love-elegie from one of the five members to his paramour and his repulse in her answer
- Oxford scholler
- [Oxford, Oxfordshire] : Printed for W. Webb, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
English and Latin.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 718:38)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1589
View MARC record | catkey: 2658634