Scotland pulling down the gates of Rome, or, Christ against Antichrist, the Lambs friends against the Dragons followers [microform] : containing first, Christs herauld proclaiming his second coming, in allarum to most kingdoms of Europe, from the late presaging comet which appeared, December 1680 and January 1681, and now in August 82 ... : secondly, the popish confessions and catechisms, lately dispersed, and their damnable principles examined ...
- Houschone, William
- London : Printed for Joseph Roberts ..., 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages
- Related Titles:
- Christ against Antichrist
Lambs friends against the Dragons followers
- Dedication to Arthur, Earl of Anglesey, signed: William Hovschone.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 384:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2944
View MARC record | catkey: 2658704