The occasional offices of matrimony, visitation of the sick, burial of the dead, churching of women, and the commination explained in the method of the Companion to the temple [microform] : being the fourth and last part / by Thomas Comber ...
- Comber, Thomas, 1645-1699
- London : Printed by M.C. for Henry Brome and Robert Clavel, 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 580 pages
- Related Titles:
- Occasional offices of matrimony
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Table of contents: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 958:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5480
View MARC record | catkey: 2658715