The original papers and letters, relating to the Scots Company, trading to Africa and the Indies [microform] : from the memorial given in against their taking subscriptions at Hamburgh, by Paul Ricaut, His Majesty's resident there, to their last address sent up to His Majesty in December, 1699 : faithfully extracted from the Companies books
- Corporate Author:
- Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rycaut, Paul, Sir, 1628-1700
- Wing number O434 cancelled in Wing (2nd ed.). and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977 and 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 724:22 and 959:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5598A
View MARC record | catkey: 2658716