Truth and innocency defended against calumny and defamation [microform] : in a late report spread abroad concerning the revolution of humane souls : with a futher clearing of the truth by a plain explication of my sence, &c. / by George Keith
- Keith, George, 1639?-1716
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Bradford], 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Occasioned by Keith's denial of his authorship of Two hundred queries moderately propounded concerning the doctrine of the revolution of humane souls, by Franciscus Mercurius van Helmont.
Reproduction of original in Library of Congress.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 386:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, K224
Evans, C. American bibliography, 609
View MARC record | catkey: 2658800