Aurea dicta [microform] : the king's gracious words for the Protestant religion of the Church of England : collected from His Majesties letters, speeches, declarations, directions and answers : to which is added, Salus Populi Suprema Lex
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- London : Printed by J. Grantham for Walter Davis, and are to be sold by John Barksdale ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Related Titles:
- Salus populi suprema lex
King's gracious words for the Protestant religion of the Church of England
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 732:39)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2929
View MARC record | catkey: 2658913