The accomptants guide, or, Merchants book-keeper [microform] : containing first an explanation of all the most useful and necessary rules of arithmetick, that the meanest capacity thereby may attain to the knowledge thereof : with tables for the reducing of Flemish ells into English, and English into Flemish : also for the ready and exact computing of the custom of Holland cloth, tobacco, and reducing uncertain cask of oyl by the weight in tuns and gallons : and tables of exchange for the ready and exact computing of any sum of money remitted from England to Holland, Flanders, France, Spain and Italy, et contra : instructions for a methodical keeping of merchants accompts, by way of debtor and creditor, directing where to find examples in the journal to the several clauses in the several heeads of trade : with a journal and leager [sic], and from the ballance of the leager is drawn up another inventory / by Robert Chamberlain, accomptant
- Chamberlain, Robert, active 1678-1679
- London : Printed for John Clark ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 259 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Related Titles:
- Merchants book-keeper
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 732:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C1812
View MARC record | catkey: 2658927