A journey into Greece by George Wheler, Esq., in company of Dr. Spon of Lyons [microform] : in six books ... : with variety of sculptures
- Wheler, George, Sir, 1650-1723
- London : Printed for William Cademan, Robert Kettlewell, and Awnsham Churchill, 1682.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 483, that is, 387 pages, 7 leaves of plates : illustrations, 1 folded map
- Additional Creators:
- Spon, Jacob, 1647-1685
- (from t.p.) -- A voyage from Venice to Constantinople -- An account of Constantinople and the adjacent places -- A voyage through the Lesser Asia -- A voyage from Zant through several parts of Greece to Athens --An account of Athens -- Several journeys from Athens, into Attica, Corinth, Bœotia, &c.
- Errata: prelim. p. .
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 729:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1607
Arber's Term cat. I 506
View MARC record | catkey: 2658962