Doctrina placitandi, ou, L'art & science de bon pleading [microform] : monstrant lou, & en queux cases, & per queux persons, pleas, cy bien real, come personal ou mixt, poient estre properment pleades, & è converso / opus accuratè compositum elucubratione S.E. ... ; alphabeticalment digest desouth lour proper titles, ove un perfect table
- Eure, Samson, Sir, -1659
- London : Printed by the assigns of R. and E. Atkins, Esquires, for Robert Pawlet, and are to be sold by H. Twyford, T. Basset, S. Heyrick and T. Dring, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 399 pages, 21 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Doctrina placitandi
Art & science de bon pleading
Art et science de bon pleading
- Attributed to S. Euer. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of originals in: Library of Congress, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 184:6, 1777:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.184:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Twenty select colloquies out of Erasmus Roterodamus [microform] : pleasantly representing several superstitious levities that were crept into the Church of Rome in his days / made English by Ro. L'Estrange
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E3409
Arber's Term cat. I 282
View MARC record | catkey: 2659064