Gulielmo Tertio, terra marique principi invictissimo, in Gallos pugna navali nuperrime de victos carmen heroicum [microform] / authore Edmundo Chishull ...
- Chishull, Edmund, 1671-1733
- Oxonii : E Theatro Sheldoniano, prostant apud Joh. Crosley, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 733:26)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.733:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The capitulations and articles of peace between the Majesty of the King of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, &c. and the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire [microform] : as they have been augmented and altered in the times of several ambassadors, and particularly as they have been renewed, augmented, and amplified at the city of Adrianople in the month of January 1661/2, by Heneage, Earl of Winchelsea, Ambassador Extraordinary from His Majesty : and also as they have been since renewed in the month of September 1675 : with divers additional articles and priviledges, by Sir John Finch, to Sultan Mahomet Han, the most puissant Prince and Emperour of the Turks
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3900
View MARC record | catkey: 2659399