An Abstract of the case of Francis Rockley, Esq. hereunto annexed [microform].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1666?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rockley, Francis
- Related Titles:
- Case of Francis Rockley, Esq
- Caption title.
Date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
"The case of Francis Rockley, Esq.": p. 1-8 p.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1:28)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Sad estate and condition of Ireland [microform] : as represented in a letter from a worthy person, who was in Dublin on Friday last, to the Honourable Sir ---- : together with the declaration of the Earl of Tyrconnel for the disarming all Protestants, and preventing their escape out of that kingdom
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A125
View MARC record | catkey: 2659445