Instruction to the living, from the consideration of the future state of the dead, or, The doctrine of the resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment by Christ [microform] : as evidenced in the testimony of Christ, as the sum of it was delivered at the funerall of Mrs. Elizabeth Harrison, in Boston, Jan. 1657/8 / by Tho. Moore Junior
- Moore, Thomas, Junior
- London : Printed by E. Brudenell for John Allen ..., 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 64 pages
- Related Titles:
- Doctrine of the resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment by Christ
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 392:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2603
View MARC record | catkey: 2659505