Lykophronos tou Chalkideōs Alexandra [microform] : kai eis auto touto Isaakiou tou Tzetzou exēgēma = Lycophronis Chalcidensis Alexandra : cum Graecis Isaacii Tzetzis commentariis : accedunt versiones, variantes lectiones, ememdationes, annotationes, & indices necessarii / cura & opera Johannis Potteri ...
- Additional Titles:
- Lycophronis Chalcidensis Alexandra
- Oxonii : E Theatro Sheldoniano, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 183 pages, 34 unnumbered pages, 174 pages, 16 unnumbered pages, 1 leaf of plates
- Additional Creators:
Tzetzes, John, active 12th century
Tzetzes, Isaac, -1138
Scaliger, Joseph Juste, 1540-1609
Canter, Willem, 1542-1575
Meurs, Johannes van, 1579-1639
Potter, John, 1673 or 1674-1747
Wright, Richard, of London
Dechair, Edward, -1749
- Lykophronos tou chalkideōs Alexandra = Lycophronis Chalcidensis Alexandra -- Lykophronos tou chalkideōs Alexandra, a Josepho Scaligero ... Latio donata ; jam ab eodem recensita, &
- Related Titles:
- Greek and Latin in parallel columns.
The commentary on Lycophron's Alexandra is now believed to be the work of Joannes Tzetzes rather than of his brother Isaacus, to whom it was once ascribed, or who was at least supposed to have shared the work with Joannes.
Errata: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 719:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L3523
Arber's Term cat. III 79
View MARC record | catkey: 2659593