The Order of the House of Commons [microform] : declaring the high breach of priviledge of Parliament, by His Majesties coming in person, attended with great numbers of persons, armed with halberds, swords and pistolls, to the Commons House of Parliament : together with the power given to the committee of the House of Commons, appointed to sit in London, to consider of vindicating the priviledge of Parliament, and of the safety of the kingdom and citie : whereunto is added the names and declaration of the said committee
- London : Printed for Joseph Hunscott, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 257:E.181, no. 28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2654
View MARC record | catkey: 2659671