A proclamation concerning a cessation of armes [microform] : agreed and concluded on at Siggings-towne, in the county of Kildare, the fifteenth day of September, in the ninteenth [sic] yeer of His Majesties raigne, by and between Iames Marques of Ormonde, Lieutenant Generall of His Majesties Army, in the kingdom of Ireland, for & in the name of our Gratious [sic] Soveraigne Lord Charles ... bearing date at Dublin the last of August, in the said ninteenth [sic] year of His Majesties raigne, of the one party, and Donogh Viscount Muskery, Sir Lucas Dillon, Knight, Nicholas Plunkett, Esquire, Sir Robert Talbot, Baronet, Sir Richard Barnewell, Baronet Torlogh ô Neale, Geffrey Browne, Ever Mac-Gennis, & Iohn Walsh, Esquires ... to treat and conclude with the said Marques for a cessation of armes by vertue of an authority given unto them bearing date at Cahsell, the 7 day of September, in the said ninteenth [sic] yeare of His Majesties raigne, of the other party : whereunto is added an instrument touching the manner of payment of 30800 pound sterling by severall payments
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Printed at Dublin : By William Bladen ..., 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 17 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 724:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O457 (Variant)
View MARC record | catkey: 2659694