Good tydings for sinners, great ioy for saints, or, A word to the world, and two to those that are chosen out of the world [microform] : wherein is held forth, first, the sweet tenders of grace from the Father, through the Son, to all dejected sinners ... : in the second part of this book, called, Two words to those chosen out of the world, the saints are spoken to ... : with a short prophesie of the downfal [sic] of presbyterie, independency, Anabaptismy, vain notions, and free-will : with a brief description of a true church state ... / by Robert Purnel
- Purnell, Robert, -1666
- [London] : Printed for Giles Calvert ..., 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 120 pages
- Related Titles:
- Word to the world, and two to those that are chosen out of the world
Good tidings for sinners, great joy for saints
- Place of publication from Wing.
Advertisements: p. -.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 397:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P4236
View MARC record | catkey: 2659811