A sermon preached at the Church of St. Bridget, on Easter-Tuesday, being the first of April, 1684, before the Right Honourable Sir Henry Tulse, Lord Mayor of London, and the Honourable [microform] / by George Hickes ...
- Hickes, George, 1642-1715
- London : Printed for W. Kettilby ..., and R. Kettlewell ..., 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 32 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached at the Church of St. Bridget, on Easter-Tuesday, being the first of April, 1684
- Marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 741:46)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1866
Arber's Term cat. II 67
View MARC record | catkey: 2659887