Opus tripartitum de philosophorum arcanis ... [microform] / autore, anonymo sub nomine Æyrenæi Philalethes, natu Angli, habitatione cosmopolitæ
- (from t.p.) I. Enarratio methodica trium gebri medicinarum -- II. Experimenta de praeparatione mercurii sophici -- III. Vade mecum philosophicum, sive, Breve manuductorium ad campum sophiae.
- Related Titles:
- Enarratio methodica trium gebri medicinarum, Experimenta de praeparatione mercurii sophici, and Vade mecum philosophicum
- Although George Starkey used the pseudonym "Aeyrenaeus Philalethes, " this work is probably not by him. Cf. DNB., Wing's imprint reads: For W. Cooper., Advertisement on  p. at end., This item appears at 42:7 without collective t.p. as Wing (2d ed.) S5273., and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 42:7, 42:10)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.42:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A sermon, preached at St. Marie's in the University of Cambridge, May 1st, 1653, or, An essay to the discovery of the spirit of enthusiasme and pretended inspiration, that disturbs and strikes at the universities [microform] / by Joseph Sedgwick ... ; together with an appendix, wherein Mr. Del's Stumblingstone is briefly repli'd unto, and a fuller discourse of the use of universities and learning upon an ecclesiasticall account, submitted
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5273, Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5281, and Arber's Term cat. I 334
View MARC record | catkey: 2659927