The church-membership of children, and their right to baptisme [microform] : according to that holy and everlasting covenant of God, established between Himself and the faithfull ... cleared up in a letter, sent unto a worthy friend of the author ... / by Thomas Shepard ...
- Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649
- Cambridg : Printed by Samuel Green, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 23 unnumbered pages, 26 pages
- Related Titles:
- Church membership of children, and their right to baptisme
- Errata: p. 26.
Reproduction of original in University of Michigan Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 400:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3108
Evans, C. American bibliography, 82
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present 80202
JCB Lib. cat., additions 1471-1700 3 III 101
View MARC record | catkey: 2659977