A censure upon Lilly's Grammar [microform] : wherein, besides a discourse on the reason of education, are shewn : the contradictions, falsities and false words, omissions, repetitions, superfluous rules, and misplaced words in our grammar / by R.G., formerly of the Free-School in New-Castle
- R. G. (Richard Gower)
- London : Printed by B.W. for George Downs ..., 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 96 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Garthwaite, Richard, 1621 or 1622-1690
- Attributed to Richard Gower. Cf. BM.
Sometimes attributed to Richard Garthwaite.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 739:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G51
Arber's Term cat. II 63
View MARC record | catkey: 2660159