An encomium, or, Congratulatory poem occasionally written, upon the happy successes of Capt. Thomas Harman, Commander of His Majestie's friggate, the Tiger [microform] : with an exact relation of his late signal victory off Cadis
- T. G.
- London : Printed by H. Bruges, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 columns)
- Related Titles:
- Congratulatory poem occasionally written, upon the happy successes of Capt. Thomas Harman, Commander of His Majestie's friggate, the Tiger
Reproduction of originals in Huntington Library and the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 739:9 and 2124.3:65)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G62
View MARC record | catkey: 2660162