A bundle of soul-convincing, directing, and comforting truths [microform] : clearly deduced from diverse select texts of Holy Scripture, and practically improven, both for conviction and consolation : being a brief summary of several sermons preached at large / by ... M. Roger Breirly ...
- Brereley, Roger, 1586-1637
- London : Printed by J.R. for Samuel Sprint ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 270, 94 pages
- The second paging consists of Brereley's poems.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 409:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4659
View MARC record | catkey: 2660283