By the King, a proclamation for continuing the collection of the customs and subsidies of tonnage and poundage [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill, deceas'd, and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1684 [i.e. 1685]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 30 x 37 cm
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
Royal arms (Steele 99) at head.
"Given at our court at Whitehall, the ninth day of February, in the first year of our reign".
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 742:50)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J328
Steele, R. Bibl. of proclamations 3776
View MARC record | catkey: 2660321