By the King, a proclamation, for the recalling all His Majesties subjects from the service of foreign princes in East India [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 32 x 39 cm
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
Royal arms (Steele 106) at head.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 742:57)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J357
Steele, R. Bibl. of proclamations 3834
View MARC record | catkey: 2660327