Discourses upon trade, principally directed to the cases of the interest, coynage, clipping, increase of money [microform].
- North, Dudley, Sir, 1641-1691
- London : Printed for Tho. Basset ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 23 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Discourses upon trade
- Written by Dudley North. Cf. BM. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 393:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1280 and Arber's Term cat. II 385
View MARC record | catkey: 2660425