Remarks on a sermon, about corrupting the word of God [microform] : preach'd by Tho. Gipps Rector of Bury, on a publick occasion, July 11, 1696, wherein the dissenters are fully vindicated against his vnjust accusations / by J.O., Minister of the Gospel at Oswestry
- Owen, James, 1654-1706
- London : Printed for Zachary Whitworth ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 23 pages
- Attributed to James Owen. Cf. BM. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 747:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O709
View MARC record | catkey: 2660444