A cœlestiall prospect, or, An ephemeris of the motions of the planets with the lunar and mutual aspects for the year ... 1661 [microform] : with general and monethly predictions upon the severall conjunctions of the planets ... together with severall eclipses of sun and moon, wherein is discovered a way for finding out the true significator of a thief, not brought before upon the English stage / by John Russell ...
- Russell, John
- London : Printed by Thomas Mabb for the Company of Stationers, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 50 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Cœlestiall prospect
Ephemeris of the motions of the planets with the lunar and mutual aspects for the year ... 1661
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984 1 Microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1539:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2308
View MARC record | catkey: 2660591