The Psalms of David in metre [microform] / newly translated and diligently compared with the original text and former translations, more plain, smooth, and agreeable to the text than any heretofore ; allowed by the authority of the General Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, and appointed to be sung in congregations and families
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson ..., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 227 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Church of Scotland
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. 1696
- Imperfect: pages blurred, stained and tightly bound with some loss of print. and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1543:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B2602
View MARC record | catkey: 2660631