The boat-swains art, or, The complete boat-swain [microform] : wherein is shewed a true proportion for the masting, yarding, and rigging of any ship ... : also the use of an opening scale ... : also here is added plain and easie rule for rigging any ship by the length of its own masts and yards / by Henry Bond ...
- Bond, Henry
- London : Printed by W. Godbid for William Fisher ... and Eliz. Hurlock ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Boat-swains art
Plain and easie rule to rigge any ship
- "The scale is made in brass or wood, by Joseph Hone on Tower-wharf."
"A plain and easie rule to rigge any ship" has special t.p. and separate paging.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1544:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3562
View MARC record | catkey: 2660697