The Catholick letter to the seeker, or, A reply to the Protestant answer [microform] : shewing that Catholicks have express Scriptures, for believing the real presence, and that Protestants have none at all, for denying it.
- N. N.
- London : Printed for John Lane ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages
- Related Titles:
- Reply to the Protestant answer
- Signed at end: N.N., The "Protestant answer" is Robert Nelson's Transubstantiation contrary to Scripture., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 746:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N32
View MARC record | catkey: 2660725