An account of the Scotish atlas, or, The description of Scotland ancient & modern [microform] : by His Sacred Majestie's special command to be published presently by Sir Robert Sibbald D.M. His Majestie's physician in ordinary, and geographer for his ancient kingdom of Scotland
- Sibbald, Robert, Sir, 1641-1722
- Edinburgh : Printed by David Lindsay, Mr. James Kniblo, Josua van Solingen, and John Colmar, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Description of Scotland ancient and modern
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 779:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3720
Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700 2428
View MARC record | catkey: 2660733