A friendly epistle to the bishops and ministers of the Church of England for plain truth and sound peace between the pious Protestants of the Church of England and those of the baptised believers [microform] / written with the advice of divers pastors and brethren of the baptised congregations, by Tho. Grantham
- Grantham, Thomas, 1634-1692
- London : [publisher not identified], 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 419:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1534
View MARC record | catkey: 2660774