Horological dialogves in three parts [microform] : shewing the nature, use, and right managing of clocks and watches : with an appendix containing Mr. Ovghtred's method for calculating of numbers : the whole being a work very necessary for all that make use of these kind of movements / by J. S. ...
- Related Titles:
- Horological dialogues
- "An appendix" has special t.p.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 548:12)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.548:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The faithful councellor, or, The marrow of the law in English [microform] : in two parts, the first methodically and plainly shewing how any action may be warrantably laid in the common law for relief in most causes of wrongs done, in which is handled many of the special and most useful heads of the law now in practice : the second, by way of appendix, in what cases, and for what injuries relief is to be had in the High Court of Chancery, wherein is set forth very much of the learning touching the jurisdiction and method of proceedings in that court : with an exact alphabetical table of the most material things contained in each chapter / by William Sheppard
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4105
Arber's Term cat. I 219
View MARC record | catkey: 2660798