An historical vindication of the Naked Gospel [microform] : recommended to the University of Oxford
- Le Clerc, Jean, 1657-1736
- London : Printed for E. Reyner, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 67 pages
- Pamphlet on the question of allegiance to William and Mary on the doctrine of the Trinity, 1689-1693.
"The substance of the 'Historical vindication of The naked Gospel' was incorporated by M. Le Clerc into his Life of Eusebius ... which led to the suspicion that he was himself the author of that 'Vindication'"--Wallace, R. Antitrinitarian biography, 1850, v. 1, p. 207.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 426:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L817
View MARC record | catkey: 2660939