Curia politiae, or, The apologies of several princes, justifying to the world their most eminent actions, by the strength of reason and the most exact rules of policy [microform] / written in French by the acurate pen of Monsieur de Scudery, Governor of Nostre-Dame, and now faithfully render'd into English
- Scudéry, M. de (Georges), 1601-1667
- Uniform Title:
- Discours politiques des roys. English
- London : Printed for Robert Boulter ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages, 190 pages : portraits
- Related Titles:
- Discours politiques des roys
Apologies of several princes
- Added t.p. engraved.
First published in Paris, 1648 under the title "Discours politiques des roys".
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 778:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2141
Arber's Term cat. I 129
View MARC record | catkey: 2660957