The blind-beggar of Bednal-green [microform] : vvith the merry humor of Tom Strowd the Norfolk yeoman, as it was divers times publickly acted by the Princes Servants / written by John Day
- Related Titles:
- Blind beggar of Bednal Green
- Written in 1600 in collaboration with Henry Chettle.--Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 451:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D464
View MARC record | catkey: 2661520