Telluris theoria sacra [microform] : orbis nostri originem & mutationes generales, quas aut jam subiit, aut olim subiturus est, complectens : libri duo priores de diluvio & Paradiso
- Burnet, Thomas, 1635?-1715
- Londini : Typis R.N. impensis Gualt. Kettilby ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 13 unnumbered pages, 306 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, 2 maps
- The second book has special t.p.
Dedication signed: T. Burnetius.
In 1689, a second part in two books was published, together with a second edition of the present work. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
First ed. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Advertisement: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
Imperfect: 1 map missing on filmed copy.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 206:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.206:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The pilgrim's progress from this world, to that which is to come [microform] : delivered under the similitude of a dream, wherein is discovered the manner of his setting out, his dangerous journey, and safe arrival at the desired country / by John Bunyan
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5948
Arber's Term cat. I 432
View MARC record | catkey: 2661522