A declaration of John Durie, a minister of Jesus Christ to witness the gospell of peace [microform] : wherein he doth make known the truth of his way and comportment in all these times of trouble : and how he hath endeavoured to follow peace and righteousness therein innocently towards all : that the offences taken against him, through the mis-construction of some, of his actions may be removed : and the work of peace and unity amongst the Protestant churches at home and abroad advanced in due time
- Dury, John, 1596-1680
- London : [s.n], 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1973. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 453:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2850
View MARC record | catkey: 2661615