The condemnation of the two notorious traytors [microform] : Oliver Plunket, titular Primate of Ireland, and Eward [sic] Fitz-Harris, whoth received sentance of death at the Kings-Bench-Bar the 15th of June 1681 for high treason
- Plunket, Oliver, Saint, 1629-1681
- London : Printed by D. Mallet, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1547:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5722
View MARC record | catkey: 2661733