This following being a copy of a letter I carried to Devonshire-house the 21th instant (there being a meeting of the people called Quakers) [microform] : I gave it to John Bolton : it being directed to him to be there read ...
- Pennyman, John, 1628-1706
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed the 28th instant [i.e. August, 1671]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Signed: John Pennyman.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1039:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1421.
View MARC record | catkey: 2661742