The revelation unvailed, or, An essay towards the discovering [microform] : I. When many Scripture prophesies had their accomplishment, and turned into history, II. What are now fulfilling, III. What rest still to be fulfilled, with a guess at the time of them : with an appendix, proving that pagan Rome was not Babylon, Rev. 17, and that the Jews shall be converted / by Samuel Petto
- Petto, Samuel, 1624?-1711
- London : Printed for John Harris ..., MDCXCIII 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 164 pages
- Related Titles:
- Revelation unvailed
Essay toward the discovering ...
- Errata corrigenda: end of p. 164.
Imperfect: pages faded with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1039:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1901.
View MARC record | catkey: 2661779