The Bishop of Worcester's charge to the clergy of his diocese in his primary visitation, begun at Worcester, Sept. 11, 1690 [microform].
- Stillingfleet, Edward, 1635-1699
- London : Printed for Henry Mortlock, and are to be sold by Sampson Evans ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 52 pages
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 439:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5565
View MARC record | catkey: 2661814