The worthy communicant, or, A discourse of the nature, effects, and blessings consequent to the worthy receiving of the Lords Supper [microform] : and of all the duties required in order to a worthy preparation : together with the cases of conscience occurring in the duty of him that ministers, and of him that communicates : to which are added, devotions fitted to every part of the ministration / by Jeremy Taylor ...
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : Printed by T.R. for J. Martyn, J. Allestry, and T. Dicas, and are to be sold by Thomas Basset ..., 1667.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 414 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Worthy communicant
Discourse of the nature, effects, and blessings consequent to the worthy receiving of the Lords Supper
- Added engraved t.p.
Advertisement on p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 439:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T418
View MARC record | catkey: 2661843