Eikōn basilikē [microform] : the pourtraicture of His Sacred Maiestie in his solitudes and svfferings
- Related Titles:
- Pourtraicture of His Sacred Maiestie in his solitudes and sufferings
- First two words of title in Greek characters.
Errata: p.  at beginning.
"Praiers used by His Majestie":  p. in ms. at end.
"Variously attributed to Charles I and John Gauden"--NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: engraved emblematic frontispiece lacking; beginning-page 1 from Bodleian Library copy spliced at end.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1550:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E289
View MARC record | catkey: 2661850