De fide ejusquè ortu, & naturâ, contra P. Baronis Stempani, theologiae in Academia Cantabrigiae professoris prælectionem [microform] : in Cap. 3. ad Rom. vers. 28 / autore T.L.
- T. L.
- Londini : Excudebat Matthæus Simmons, 1653.
- Editio tertia.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 71 pages
- "Londini, Anno Dom. 1592, primò editum.", Marginal notes., "Of faith and the originall and nature thereof ... written in Latine by T.L. and since translated into English": p. -71., Imperfect: lacks English translation., and Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 387:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L72 and McAlpin Coll. III 32
View MARC record | catkey: 2662188