Another great and bloody plot against His Highness the Lord Protector, and the Lords of His Honourable Council [microform] : with the particulars thereof, and the manner how a great and dreadfull blow should have been given on Christmass Day : likewise a list of the names of some of the chief conspirators, their oath of secresie touching fire-locks and blunderbusses, and the several examinations and confessions
- London : Printed for G. Horton, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Particulars of another great plot against the Lord Protector
- Caption title: The particulars of another great plot against the Lord Protector, and a narrative of the conspirators, extracted from them at their examination, &c.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 782:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3265
View MARC record | catkey: 2662327